You will be given the opportunity to contribute to the development of real time online gaming platforms. And we’re not talking about a couple of cute little online gaming sites, but 5 big online multiplayer platforms giving thousands of gamers all around the world the opportunity to have and create fun. Which means that our platforms have to run and function 24/7. Therefore they must be stable, quick and problem-free. Your skills as a web developer are the crucial links here because you will:
· Work on the redesign of our website and build.
· Produce and develop innovative and smart solutions.
· Build on and maintain our 5 different player friendly websites
· Maintain our API-based backoffice solution that lies at the heart of our operation
Begame Schagen is looking for a Senior Web developer to work in a team using Agile/Scrum methods. Are you an experienced web developer? Then this opportunity may be for you. Come and work with us and perfect your skill set.
Your unique workspace at Begame in Schagen
Begame is a major player in the online gaming industry. Based at our office in Schagen, you will get to work with our highly skilled Begame team consisting of unique individuals driven by passion and entrepreneurship. You will also work with the Begame Amsterdam team and Begame UK team.
What we offer
· A job where you’ll be developing for major online multiplayer platforms.
· Young colleagues who are just as inventive and ambitious as the organisation. A true scale-up culture.
· Competitive monthly salary on a full-time basis, depending on your knowledge and experience as an intermediate /senior.
· Lots of creative freedom and space for your own initiatives and contributions.
· The most fantastic work environment you can imagine, with a team of committed, no-nonsense creative specialists in Schagen.
· A MacBook Pro to work with and... uber-tasty coffee.
· The opportunity to work from home and remotely.
· Annual meet-ups with all your international colleagues at a secret location.
What you offer
Innovation and transformation demands guts and entrepreneurship to be able to identify and resolve any and all challenges together with your team. And to put your shoulders to the wheel rather than sitting back and waiting for things to happen. And that’s why we need the very best web developers, which means that you have:
Between 2 and 5 years work experience:
· as a Web developer
Knowledge of and experience with, for example:
· MVC Js frameworks: AngularJs, BackboneJs of ReactJs
· PHP framework (Lumen/Laravel/Symphony)
· Version Control system: GIT
· Setting up technical architectures: Linux Vagrant
Superb communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Are you up to the challenge?
Cool! Then what are you waiting for? We don’t like wasting time, so we’d love to hear about your creative innovation ideas straight away, and why you think you’re the web developer who can take us up to the next level.
Please click on the apply button mail your CV, including your motivation, to Monique Nuis, HR Manager Begame
Any questions about this job vacancy? Want to know more about Begame? Then just send an email to Monique and she’ll give you all the ins and outs of this function and Begame.