Kingpin are one of the UK’s and Europe’s leading Marketing agencies for the Tech Sector. Proud to have been voted one of the Top 20 agencies in B2B Marketing and now in our 24th year – we successfully deliver marketing solutions for the likes of Dell, Microsoft, McAfee, Google and others.
We help B2B technology brands harness data, AI and Martech to identify audiences, map out customer buying journeys, uncover in-market prospects and build and execute strategic, insight-driven marketing campaigns that grow brands, build partner networks and engage, nurture and acquire business customers.
As the proud winner of Campaign’s “Best Places to Work”, Kingpin are looking for a motivated Tele Executive.
We have rare opportunities for sales executives with previous telesales/contact centre/sales experience. You must be hardworking, dedicated and articulate with a sound, proven track record of success. Full training (via Teams) and support is provided.
Key Responsibilities for a Tele Executive:
· You will be working in a busy and long established team.
· Calling a variety of large businesses including many blue chip companies
· Developing strong relationships with a mixture of existing and new customers
· Using an existing database as well as sourcing leads to win new business
· Selling a range of products to customers with a genuine need for their wide product range
· Updating company records
· Researching to develop business opportunities
· Completing associated administration work as required
Qualifications and Experience:
· Articulate individual, experienced in B2B telesales or have relevant sales background
Kingpin are committed to a policy of equal opportunities, shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.