Management & Business Others Supply Chain and Procurement
1 - 2 Years
Supply Chain Planner
Do you want to develop yourself while working in a fast-paced and continuous changing international environment?
You like to contribute to the success of an organization and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you to join:
Supply Chain Planner
What to expect?
At LG, we deliver products and services that makes live better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make sure “Life’s Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
In order to do so, we employ roughly 150 employees at our office in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, divided over two entities, being LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V. and LG Electronics European Shared Service Center B.V.
What will you do?
You will join the AS Hub Team (AS: Air Solution, Air-conditioning products) which manages the logistic processes for European B2B organization in close collaboration with 15 subsidiaries around Europe to manage our B2B AS business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- PSI management: Managing PSI file in excel; Checking Forecast, SAC Hub/Subsidiary Total/ Aging inventory, Sea stock, Purchasing Order, Actual Sales & Sales Forecast Accuracy and result; Analyzing Total EU/Hub Inventory & Hub long Term Inventory by Subsidiary, Product & Model level;
- Top down PSI analyzing: Product - > Subsidiary - > Model level: Checking level of POC(Period of Coverage; Forecast & Sales) - depends on the level, giving signal to management & MKT subsidiaries and considering/applying the level of strictness for Shipment Plan blocking and Inventory Pooling in Product level; Checking total inventory trend vs. Sales trend - depends on both level consider for Shipment Plan blocking;
- Reporting & share PSI overview / detail & Inventory analyzing to 14 MKT Subsidiaries, HQ & management team to be aware of EU inventory level;
- Inventory control;
- Shipment Plan analyzing & validation based on PSI data and final adjustment in the system;
- Long term inventory analyzing & communicate with 14 subsidiaries - stimulate for releasing unnecessary stocks to support subsidiary who need and using for Shipment blocking (Optimize EU inventory);
- Control EU inventory pooling and re-allocation by applying Hub rules; - Monitoring On Time delivery from factory with Purchasing Order & PSD;
- Sales Support; Support urgent order/shortage & PJT for 14 subsidiaries with re-allocating stocks;
- EOL/NPI model management (End of Life/New Product Introduction); Communicate with HQ MKT to be up to date for actual launching date in EU; - According to information controlling Shipment Plan; Minimize overstock of EOL in EU total level to prevent Long term stocks by SP blocking on time and by Inventory pooling;
- Support visibility of NPI to MKT subsidiary;
- Link between production, HQ & 14 MKT subsidiaries;
- Representing the interest of both, Supply and Dement side, and finding right balance;
- Supporting information visibility;
- Supporting individual issues from MKT subsidiary like system issues, understanding of systems, logics etc.;
What do we offer you?
- A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- A full time - 40 hours per week job
- Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
- And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master degree preferable in Supply Chain Management or Logistic;
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar function is a plus;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Advanced user with MS office (especially excel);
- Possess ability to analyze and interpret information;
- Customer orientation;
- Planning & organizing;
- Communication skills;
Thanks for taking the time to read our vacancy. If we have caught your attention and you think it is a match to your experience and interest, then please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter.
Before we can continue with your application, please send us below listed information:
- Availability to start
- Availability to work 40 hour per week
- Your salary indication (current or last salary + expected)
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Open Positions from LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V.