At Science [&] Technology, we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our headquarters in Delft.
At Science and Technology Corporation we are specialized in the development of high-tech hardware- and software systems that are used in government, industry, space, science and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few organisations that develops state-of-the art solutions in-house and on-site with and for our partners and customers. As a Technical Sourcer you will work in a talent development team of domain experts, account managers, HR and management, all working towards filling in positions for specialized multi-disciplinary project teams.
For S[&]T, people and relationships always come first. We invest in getting to know each other and building long term friendships by doing fun stuff together. We are proud on our inclusive culture that created the basis for our multi-cultural team and a good balance of male and female colleagues.
We are currently looking for a junior Technical Sourcer for our Delft headquarters. We would however warmly welcome anyone who feels they match all requested skills and competencies listed below.
We offer unique professional development via our:
- Preferred suppliership to world class customers;
- Domain experts to assist and develop you in their field;
- Our large network of Experts in our Experts Pool;
- Specialized semantic/AI matching software;
- Senior team members that will coach and guide you;
- Entrepreneurial attitude where all good business ideas are embraced.
As a Sourcer, your main focus will be to find, contact and recruit the best possible candidates for our positions, all within days, meanwhile ensuring a smooth candidate journey. You will build your own network of experts for future positions. As a means to these tasks you will define and advertise job opportunities to build a robust pipeline of top candidates. Lastly, you will also help to boost our brand and improve visibility within tech communities and the academic world.
As a company we know we can only make a first impression once. This is typically done via you as a Technical Sourcer and we consider this to be really important to us. This is why we are looking for someone with the following set of skills and competencies:
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- A completed college or university degree (tech field is a pre);
- Excellent communication-, interpersonal- and people management skills;
- Eager to solve puzzles and look for creative solutions;
- An excellent networker, who is able to match peoples profiles preferably from memory;
- Computer and software talented person with an interest in emerging recruitment technologies;
- Warm personality with an empathic, assertive and professional attitude;
- Team player with a strong perseverance in solving team challenges;
- Eye for details and passion for high-tech;
- Drive and motivation to work in a challenging environment always delivering on time.
Please apply directly through Indeed, or check out our website/ LinkedIn.
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Open Positions from Science [&] Technology Corporation