Established in 1985, Shandong Huge Dental Material Corporation is one of the most famous professional suppliers of high-quality dental materials in Asia. HUGE is committed to serving the dental industry, building a digital dental medical system, and providing customers with all-round solutions for digital complete denture, digital restoration and digital orthodontic system. At present, the company has more than 700 employees and a manufacturing and R & D plant covering an area of 33,000 square meters. Huge also has a branch in the United States. The company is ISO 13485 certified and the products are listed or registered with NMPA(China),CE(EU),FDA(USA),MDL and MDEL(Canada), JIS(Japan) and many other countries. Due to the delicate sales network HUGE had built, dental professionals in all the major cities of China are able to acquire HUGE products,and over 50 million population are benefited. In the international market, people from more than 100 countries or regions are using HUGE products. HUGE has always been dedicating to be the leading supplier of dental material in the world.
Vincismile is a subsidiary of HUGE, which focuses on the research and development of digital invisible orthodontic products. The company cooperates with the Singapore team to independently design and develop invisible orthodontic software, which is a revolutionary technological innovation in the field of orthodontics. The software combines computer science, biomechanics, clinical stomatology, 3D printing technology and material science which brings a whole new experience to doctors and patients.
We believe everyone deserves the best smiles.
About the role: In order to realize the vision of promoting the development of digital dental technology and allowing people all over the world to have beautiful smile, the company hopes that our overseas sales managers can learn our product knowledge and get familiar with HUGE and Vincismile products, so they can recommend products to professional personnel, and expand our presence across the world.
- Undertake the sales target of clear aligners and other dental products in the country or region, and be responsible for recommending clear aligners to doctors;
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of doctor (clinic) and agent network, and the establishment of cooperative doctor database;
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship with doctors (clinics) and agents, improving the cooperation viscosity and case conversion rate;
- Organize online and offline training and seminars, invite potential doctors to participate and develop potential users and KOL;
- Responsible for investigating the local market and competitive products, doing product analysis, looking for potential customers;
- Participate in the formulation of monthly, quarterly and annual regional sales targets and marketing plans. With the help of online network platform, formulate and implement activities and marketing programs for doctors (clinics) and consumers to attract C-end customers.
- Working experience in stomatology or related medical industry, at least 2 years of B2B / channel development and sales experience. Especially excellent conditions should be relaxed. Experience in sales and channel maintenance of clear aligners is preferred.
- Basic business and channel development knowledge, strong executive ability, flexible use of business negotiation and communication skills, strong learning and communication skills.
- English can be used as working language, proficient in all kinds of office software, have certain data analysis ability, clear thinking, strong logical ability.