Engineering IT Sales and Business Development Tele-communication
1 - 3 Years Entry
Bachelor Master MBA
Position: Sales Consultant Telecom Industry
Whale Cloud Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Whale Cloud”) is a global leading data intelligence technology company. We are dedicated to helping our customers to succeed in the era of digital economy. Founded in 2003, Whale Cloud is now serving telecom operators, governments, enterprises in more than 80 countries and regions with high-quality solutions and professional services. Positioned to become a global leader in digital transformation, Whale Cloud is committed to bringing our technologies and industry knowledges to our customers, and bringing the benefits and convenience of digital life to every place in the world.
Location: The Hague – Netherlands
The primary purpose of the Sales Consultant is to develop and implement the go-to market strategy for B/OSS products and solutions in Europe in particular Benelux, UK, Nordic and achieve their overall revenue goal. Candidate will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all Whale Cloud’s targeted line of ZSmart product to customers and prospects in that territory.
· In this position, candidate will be responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities, as well, as develop and drive strategy. It is expected that the Sales Consultant foster and nurture executive relationships positioning the Whale Cloud sales and marketing team to achieve their goals. In that scope, candidate works:
· With the Account Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
· With the Regional Sales Team to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
· To lead efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within specific accounts
· To attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities
· Cultivate deep client business and technical relationships with C-suite, decision makers and influencers.
· Drive the client’s innovation agenda, around strategic Whale Cloud offerings, technology and platforms.
· To Lead Market Analysis, Competitive Intelligence and Portfolio Development and management.
· University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
· Relationship & Trust Building within the internal and external customers
· Knowledge of telecom industrial E2E processes and the market environment and competition
· Deep understanding and knowledge of (but not limited) state of the art CRM, Billing, online charging, MVNE/O, Cloud computing, network virtualization, data analytics and OSS solution.
· Comprehensive knowledge and the insight of the telecom industry, following up Industry events and trends of TMF, ETSI, 3GPP, ONAP, etc
· Acumen for Selling to Industries that sell Usage Base or Consumption based services or that are transforming from product toward subscription business model
· Solid practices of Outcome and Business case selling
· Territory planning ability to identify & prioritize opportunities
· Able to articulate to potential customers the business value of an investment
· Business level English: Fluent
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· Time management skills & used to work under pressure and dealing with ambiguity
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills and/or native Spanish/German/Dutch/Chinese speaker.
· Good communication skills to integrate with international team
· Program/Project management skill and knowledge is appreciated
Contact the job poster: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Industry: Information Technology & Services, Telecommunications