Project Attendant And Supervisor For Our Key Account Customers And Projects
Function: Project Attendant And Supervisor For Our Key Account Customers, Orders And Projects
Do you want to work in the international music industry, working with small to world known labels and artists, in a fast growing, international, green and conscious company, working from out of a young energetic team with a lot of responsibility? Deepgrooves Vinyl Pressing Plant is looking for fresh, ambitious, forward thinking people who can manage our projects from start to finish, making it the most desirable products available to music lovers and fans.
Who and how are you going to help?
You will be helping all currently established internal departments within Deepgrooves Vinyl Pressing Plant by creating an overview of running projects for our clients. You will be helping and advising our Sales Department in making scheduling decisions for the long term. You will have the responsibility to guide our Production Department through our most important projects by creating overview and making decisions that have effect in the short term. You will communicate with our Logistic and Packing Department about the incoming semi-finished products, upcoming projects and their intensity, status of ongoing projects and communication about storage and shipping. You are also the center of attention to make working between these departments more efficient. You will contact the internal departments on a daily basis and hold a weekly general meeting for upcoming, currently running and completed projects.
You are responsible for organizing weekly meetings with our largest and most important customers, you will account to them about how the projects are going. You communicate with our customers about the planning in all terms, determine and translate what is important for us and our customer, and clearly indicate what is possible for all parties.
This is what we offer you:
- A starting salary of €2000 gross per month with a 40-hour working week
- Starting with a one year contract - A future in a fast-growing and ambitious company with opportunities to expand your role and add parts to it - Flexible working hours
- Working with like-minded colleagues and companies - Room for personal development
This is you:
- You have knowledge and passion for music and vinyl - You are discrete and can keep secrets - You do have a HBO thinking and working level and can make decisions on a 360 degree basis
- You master English as a native language and your communication skills are excellent
- You are willing to travel a few times per year if needed - You are transparent, effective and want to do everything for your colleagues and for the customers
- You want to add value to the company, the product and the sector
- You are ambitious and want to grow with and in the company
- You can bear and take responsibility
- You learn quickly and are not afraid of new challenges
If this vacancy is tailor-made for you, we welcome you to contact us using the details that can be found on our website!