Engineering Management & Business Others Supply Chain and Procurement
1 - 2 Years
1. Supply service parts within the lead time and minimize pending repair issues by supporting parts reserves to service centers.
2. Manage and operate service parts stocks in an appropriate level and operate appropriate selling prices considering competitors' prices and parts overheads.
3. Build warehouses and distributors at optimum supply locations and minimize supply lead time and distribution costs.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Parts master data and selling prices management] Check parts master data (service BOM (bill of materials), specifications change, parts price list) and appropriate selling prices.
2. [Parts demands prediction] Support to improve a forecast system in order to predict parts which are needed when repairing a customer’s product and order parts.
3. [Parts supply management] Check to acquire and supply parts required for service within supply lead time. Support to supply parts by managing back order, discontinued parts, and LTB (Last Buy).
4. [Managing parts inventory] Check an appropriate level of inventory by discarding unusable inventory and relocating inventory among related departments(subsidiaries, etc.). Support to improve accuracy of inventory.
5. [Parts collection and recycling management] Check parts collection after using a service. Support founding and operating a new location in a better way in order to recycle parts.
6. [Supply channel optimization] Support building a parts warehouse and establishing a distributor at a best location, enabling to reduce supply lead time and distribution costs.
7. [Parts distribution costs improvement] Support to reduce distribution costs by optimizing tariff contract and transportation route, reducing packaging costs, and increasing productivity of a warehouse.
Skills and Qualifications
A skilled or highly-skilled specialist that completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways
May contribute to the development of concepts and techniques as well as complete complex tasks in creative and effective ways
Works on assignments, including complex assignments, requiring considerable judgement and initiative
May determine methods and procedures on new assignments
May mentor or coach team members
Typically requires a minimum 5 years of experience since TB1