We are looking for a reliable fulltime Office Manager / Coordinator who can help us to continuously optimize internal processes so our team can perform to their highest ability. You will be working closely together with the CEO.
We have several e-commerce stores and have been growing rapidly and consistently since August 2016. Our core team consist of 14 people, part of them working remotely and part of them working in our warehouse based in Maarssen, The Netherlands.
We are selling high quality and third party tested Research Chemicals, SARMs Nootropics, CBD and Smartshop accessories. If you are not familiar with these terms please google before applying. If you have any ethical or moral concerns about the things we sell then please do not apply.
- Manage the office staff – you will manage 5-6 team members that work in the warehouse and make sure the day-to-day operations run smoothly;
- Create & optimize internal processes to enhance company operations and make sure they are adhered to;
- Have semi-annually performance reviews with the team members and make individual improvement plans when necessary;
- Handle other HR related tasks like contract revisions;
- Make sure stock management is done efficiently;
- You are the main contact person within the warehouse for our remote team members – if things need to be done for our remote Project managers you make sure it´s done or delegated to the best suitable team member and follow up;
- Communicate with third-party service providers; e.g. the cleaners, garbage pick-up, courier companies;
- Maintain office equipment and monitor office supplies inventory - ask the assistant to place orders when needed;
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment;
- Report back to the CEO on a (bi)weekly basis.
- Experience as a team leader – you know how to motivate a team and are able to have difficult conversations when needed;
- You are a great communicator – both in person with our warehouse staff as through our internal messaging / online meeting system with our remote team members;
- You are extremely organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver;
- You are self-employed and registered at the Chamber of Commerce;
- You are available 30-40 hours per week and will work from the office located in Maarssen;
- You speak both Dutch and English fluently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €18.00 per hour
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place