My client, a fast growing multinational in the DWH sector has a vacancy for a manager BA. They have just implemented ‘ServiceNow’ and the Manager BA will manage an international team of Business Analysts and will be the bridge between the Business & IT (developers).
The BA Team woks together with Product Marketing, Business & Development Leads, Process Owners & End Users.
Beside managing the BA team & act as a Sr. Business Analyst, other responsibilities are implementing within the Centers of Excellence a standardisation & optimisation of (client) processes
The ideal candidate has;
· a Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or any other relevant education;
· more than 5 years’ experience as a Sr. Business Analyst or Managing Consultant;
· vast experience with Project Management & excellent knowledge of Financial Business Cases;
· a proven track record of working with IT teams (DevOps);
· been building efficient teams
· excellent Managerial skills;
· End- to- End process experience;
· been working with on – and offsite teams;
· great planning and organisational skills;
a motivational and analytical mindset;
· a good understanding of the Dutch language.
Other preferable (technical) experiences or certifications are;
· Salesforce and/or ServiceNow;
· Business Process Management (BABOK);
· Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
Please contact me (+316 18 843 713) when you are interested to learn more about the vacancy or want to apply.