Role and responsibilities
- Organise and coordinate inbound and outbound deliveries including 40 and 20ft containers and understanding the correct pallet types for deliveries.
- Processing orders and customer invoices through ERP system.
- Respond to enquiries within a timely manner and liaise with internal departments.
- Ensure all documentation is complete to company standards and requirements
- Arranging import and export documentation in cooperation with our customs broker. Basic knowledge of customs procedures required
- Supporting the warehouse function
· Must be able to communicate in English and Dutch – written and verbal
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Excellent motivation and time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Computer literate
· Previous Warehouse/distribution/supply chain experience is essential
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 2pm Friday.
40 hours per week, but minimum of 32 hours is required.
Contract length: 7 months ( including 1 month probation) Could lead to indefinite contract for the right candidate.
Part-time hours: 32 - 40 per week
Salary mentioned is excluding 8% holiday and 4% pension contribution.
Application deadline: 27/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: €2,340.28 per month