Finance and Economics Management & Business Others Supply Chain and Procurement
1 - 2 Years
Logistics Specialist Contracts and Innovation
1. Verify logistics cost and make payment and settlement based on the contract, and minimize unnecessary costs.
2. Examine the compensation terms, limits, and exceptional clauses of the insurance, remove the possible risk factors, and claim insurance when an accident occurs.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Logistics cost management] Performs managing logistics freight rates for all shipping and warehousing vendors and insurers, and analyze whether logistics costs is paid according to the freight contracts.
2. [Insurance and claim management] Performs checking insurance policy on tasks related to logistics process when change occurs, managing and notifying it to the insurer if the change is required, and analyzing whether it is reflected in the distribution cost.
3. [Warehouse and transportation security] Checks the security level of warehouse, shipping vendors and etc. to minimize risks such as theft, loss, etc.
4. [Solving logistics operational issues] Participates in identifying the cause and the optimal solution for issues that arise during the logistics operations.
Skills and Qualifications
Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
Normally receives detailed instructions on all work