Management & Business Others Supply Chain and Procurement
1 - 2 Years
Logistics operations coordinator
Résumé du poste
1. Provide optimal logistics services such as selection of logistics companies that meet customers' logistics requirements, securing of infrastructure, and management of logistics operations.
2. Monitor logistics company's overall performance including import customs clearance, delivery, storage and logistics costs, and achieve goals by logistics indicator.
3. Secure and apply continuous process innovation and system to ensure the logistics competitiveness.
Rôle et Responsabilités
1. [Managing logistics partner contracts] Support checking logistics contract clauses, evaluating logistics company's execution capability according to the requirements, and checking whether the clauses meet the company's operating standards and standard processes.
2. [Logistics KPI (Key Performance Indication) management] Support to improve logistics partner's execution capability such as task operation, organization and process from the customer, financial and HR perspectives.
3. [Operating logistics information system] Assist operating IT infrastructure with related systems at optimal cost by understanding the structure and overall flow of logistics system.
4. [Driving innovation project] Support identifying new services to secure logistics competitiveness, and developing and applying efficiency of the existing processes and related solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
A skilled or highly-skilled specialist that completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways
May contribute to the development of concepts and techniques as well as complete complex tasks in creative and effective ways
Works on assignments, including complex assignments, requiring considerable judgement and initiative
May determine methods and procedures on new assignments
May mentor or coach team members
Typically requires a minimum 5 years of experience since TB1