As one of the world’s leading global IT services providers, my client delivers ‘fully managed’ IT solutions and cyber security services. Combining over 50 years experience, expertise, and boasting an extensive global network, whilst remaining privately owned, the company is a trusted IT services partner to their clients globally, from Fortune500 to SMEs and start-ups.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled IT Support Engineer to onsite with one of the company’s key clients and carry out a wide range of IT related services providing an excellent customer experience.
The Level 2 Desktop Technician will provide day to day localremote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software, and application issues in a ticketing system.
· Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
·Work with Third Party Vendors to remediate complex AV issues as needed.
·Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
· Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
·Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
·Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users.
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
· Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
· Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
· Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
· Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms.
·This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
·Ideal candidates should have excellent command of Dutch, French and English language skills with 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
· CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or, equivalent experience, or better.
·Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
· Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
· Proven analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
·Proven ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA’s.
·Excellent communication relationship-building and internal customer service skills.
·Adaptable and flexible in a fast-changing industry and work environment.
· Willing to work off-hours and weekends when required for projects or emergency support.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00 - €49,000.00 per year
Do you have the Right to work in Amsterdam for any employer?
Do you have good local and English language skills with 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role?
Do you have your CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or, equivalent experience, or better?