As a LDAP DevOps engineer you will be responsible for both development, maintenance, support and implementation of product features and enhancements in the Oracle Unified Directory environment using automation, like Ansible playbooks and releasing those changes in the various environments through CI/CD pipelines.
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience operating in a Linux environment, preferably RedHat
· Hands-on automation experience, for example with python scripting, ansible, salt or similar
· Experience with DevOps concepts like code version control (Git), CI/CD and automated testing
· Experience with setting up monitoring rules, to detect anomalies in the LDAP environment, for example in platforms like Zabbix and Splunk
· Willing to become a cross functional team member and learn from colleagues with other skillsets
· Work experience in a large enterprise environment
· Good understanding of IT infrastructure components & solutions, like: networking, load balancing, storage, servers, virtualization and cloud computing
· Excellent English communication skills, both verbally as in writing
Competencies that will make you of value even more:
· Experience with (large-scale) LDAP environments, preferably specifically with Oracle Unified Directory or OpenDJ
· Experience with load balancing concepts, like IP Load Balancing and Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB), preferably with F5 BIG-IP appliances and/or HAproxy
· Experience with cloud deployments on Azure and/or AWS
· Experience with ITIL and ticketing systems like ServiceNow for operational support
What you'll get in return
This role gives you the opportunity to:
· Work in an energetic, leading team in the identity management space.
· Become an ambassador for the DevOps way of working within the NXP organization.
· A lot of room for new ideas and experiments.
· Continuous development of yourself and the team with coaching and room for failure.