Intellerts is an innovative company. Our goal is to help the business stay ahead of its competitors using Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools. We love to maximize the potential of AI and Data Science. Applying AI requires extensive Data Science expertise we harvest the true value of Big Data. Every day, we translate AI technologies and AI research into new business assets.
Three core values drive our company and team culture: mastery — being good at what we do (the pursuit of mastery), autonomy — the ability to decide how we do what we do (right to self-organize and self-govern), and purpose - to have a clear understanding of why we do what we do.
As a Data Analyst/Engineer, you'll be part of our AIFA project development team and will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions, and monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
The AIFA project aims to create an ecosystem of finance and audit analytics designed to automate business, financial and internal audit activities using advanced artificial intelligence (AI), machine training (ML), and big data technologies. With the team of experienced specialists, you will develop a modern, multifaceted, integrated, and modular platform for data management and analytics to enable business organizations, financial experts, banks, accountants, business consultants, auditors, and data scientists to create finance, business productivity management, and internal audit data products.
You are responsible for:
· Create, maintain and optimize data pipeline architecture;
· Build on large complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional requirements set by business;
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements. With your creativity, you will automate manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability where needed;
· Build and maintain data pipeline infrastructures for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, PostgreSQL, and cloud-based technologies like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud;
· Work with clients, data and analytics experts to improve our data systems and deliver richer functionalities to our clients;
· Use advanced computerized models to extract the data needed and remove corrupted data;
· Perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data;
· Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs;
· Define new data collection and analysis processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· Expert knowledge in programming languages: SQL or have a good understanding of data manipulation using PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL DBMS;
· Expert in relational database design and concepts;
· Knowledge of Python, R (preferable);
· Experience in data models and reporting packages;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving;
· A high level of mathematical ability and a methodical and logical approach;
· Problem-solving skills;
· The ability to plan work and meet deadlines;
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
In return, we offer you:
· Autonomy to define how you are going to do work;
· Flexible working hours, ability to work from home, and professional development;
· The opportunity to grow in your field in an international company;
· The opportunity to learn from professionals;
· Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
· Holiday pay (8%)
· Holidays – 27 days per year
· Representation pay – 250 euro
· Pension arrangement – Employer contribution of 50% of the pension premium
We are a team with challenging goals. Join us, and let's reach the company and your personal goals together. Let's talk!
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.