IT Management & Business Others Marketing and PR Media Other Science and Tech
Postcode 2333 in Leiden
Junior Marketer - Life Sciences
Junior Marketer – Life Sciences
Are you a recent graduate of a life sciences or marketing related program? Would you like to put your skills into use by goal-oriented work with real life impacts? InnoSer is a growing company offering innovative preclinical services, and we are looking for a Junior Marketing Communications Specialist to strengthen relationships with InnoSer’s (prospective) customers, team and partners by powerful communications.
Note to international candidates: Although we welcome your application, due to legal requirements, we can only consider you if you already have the necessary work and residence permits.
Details: · Based in Leiden (NL) or Diepenbeek (BE) offices with the possibility of remote work
· Full time preferred but negotiable
· Starting immediately (February 2021)
Your work will include: · Creating content (i.e. blog articles, press releases, infographics, videos) for InnoSer’s website and social media channels
· Keeping InnoSer’s website up to date, user friendly, and search engine optimized by continuously revisiting pages and expanding the content
· Running email campaigns, create and send newsletters
· Running (online) ad campaigns
· Helping with event preparations (conferences, webinars)
· Contributing to InnoSer’s overall marketing strategies and plans
You will not be doing these alone. We have a small and informal marketing team that continuously collaborates on a variety of efforts. We are also always in close contact with the business development department as well as our scientific staff.
Necessary for you to have: · Either an education or some demonstrable affinity with, interest and experience in (for example from extracurricular activities) BOTH life sciences AND marketing communications.
· Capability to quickly understand and communicate biotechnological and medical topics.
· Excellent English language skills.
Other example skills that can make you an ideal candidate: · Presentation (PowerPoint)
· Graphic design and illustration (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva)
· CMS (WordPress, SEO)
· Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
· Email design (MailChimp)
· Video editing (Premiere Pro)
· Analytics (Google Analytics, social media)
· Language fluency (Dutch, French, German)
Cannot master them all? No problem! You will have the opportunity to receive tips from your team members and learn a lot simply by doing.
How to apply? Please send your application latest by 31 January 2021. Your application should include:
· Motivation letter
· Examples of previous scientific or creative work: This is optional but highly encouraged.
Highlighting points relevant to the ones given in this job’s description will be to your advantage. We will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
More about InnoSer Started in 2012, InnoSer is a young and quickly growing organization that provides customers in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries with high-quality, innovative, in vivo and in vitro contract research services. Currently, we are working with a team of 30 scientists, biotechnicians, animal caretakers, financial specialists and project managers. We collaboratively share the drive of improving preclinical research to ultimately benefit patients, as well as animals used in relevant studies.
Also check our website > www.innoserlaboratories.com