Aigostar is a leading European branded technology company. Product development involves multiple categories such as lighting, electrical appliances, pets, small household appliances, and smart homes. At present, the company has registered 3 EU brand trademarks, and also has a number of EU product technology patents, utility model patents, appearance patents and packaging design patents. After 12 years of rapid development, it has formed three major business groups: professional channels, community supermarkets, and e-commerce operations, and has established branches in eight European and American countries. With a total storage area of 70,000 square meters. As of the first half of 2019, it has established more than 20,000 stable and active customers, and its business scope covers the United States, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, France, Poland and many other European and American countries. Aigostar has the industry's first-class standard technology research and development room, electric lighting laboratory, insists on in-depth independent research and development, strict quality control, and is committed to creating excellent product quality. Not only that, it has established long-term strategic partnerships with well-known manufacturers in the industry such as Midea Electric, Nanfu Battery, and Dongling Electric, integrating the most advanced product technology to form a strategic advantage. At the same time, a strong team composed of innovative talents in marketing, IT, multimedia, 3D design, etc. has been established to continuously improve efficiency and strive to innovate. It has created strategic projects such as "boutique renovation" and "smart home" in the industry, which are more satisfying Customers' increasing demand for brand upgrades and technology products. Aigostar was selected into the Forbes China AIoT (Intelligent Internet of Things) Top 100 Enterprises List of 2019 issued by Forbes.
As a Junior account manager you are responsible for getting new leads and handling current accounts what we have.
Acquisition, sales and supporting the sales team will be your major assignment. The supply chain check and returns is also part of the routine work. Communication skills are highly valued in this function.
- Perform Marketing and sales related tasks.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Supply chain checks and assist return process.
- Excellent commercial and communication skills.
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, proactive and stress resistant.
- Good verbal and written command of English, Chinese, or one of other European languages is a plus.
- Adventure and challenge oriented.
- Good knowledge of office software such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Flexible to frequent business trips.
- Can provide KM visa for candidates and candidates with a search year visa should valid a minimum of 10 months.
- Location in Strijen
What we offer:
- International working environment.
- Self growth platform and opportunities.
- Long term contract and KM visa.
- 25 vacation days and year bonus.
- Gift package for all Chinese and Netherlands Festival.
- Competitive salary level in the market.
- Optional to provide travel allowance and annual bonus.
- Type of employment: Full-time
Salary range: € 1800.00 to € 4000.00 / month including basic salary and bonus.
Please send your CV and Motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “junior account manager-your name”.