With over 20 years of experience, Virology Education is a leading provider of innovative scientific and educational programs worldwide. Our programs provide excellent platforms for scientific exchange, education, and knowledge-sharing tailored to the needs of healthcare professionals in the fields of infectious diseases, liver disease, and related areas. Our activities include the initiation and organization of real-time and online platforms for international exchange, knowledge-sharing, and education for medical professionals.
We work in an innovative, challenging, and stimulating environment with a global reach. Our main driver and ambition are to improve patient care by optimizing the knowledge and capabilities of healthcare providers throughout the world.
With a growing number of projects, we are looking for someone to join our team as (Jr) Project Coordinator. In this position, you will be taking care of project arrangements for a number of international conferences and/or educational programs, supported by the scientific, design, and communications teams.
Your main tasks & responsibilities will be:
- Venue arrangements and onsite project management (live events)
- Travel and accommodation arrangements for faculty, staff, and grantees (live events)
- Production arrangements (virtual events)
- Participant handling, incl. handling registrations and general correspondence
- Administrative handling of project arrangements
- Developing and updating the project website (s)
- Development of conference and promotional materials
- Support with fundraising activities, publicity, and evaluations
- Any other tasks to ensure a successful and well-received program
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Academic thinking and working level
- Excellent organizational skills; experience in conference management/medical education, is highly recommended
- Business acumen and commercially aware
- Native command of Russian
- Near-native command of English (both verbal and in writing)
- Excellent communicator and strong in stakeholder management
- Flexibility: being able to switch between helicopter view and critical details
- Quantitative skills, capable of working with financial data
- Solid IT skills including Microsoft Office; experience working with Event Management systems, Hubspot, and/or Adobe Indesign are a plus
- Willingness to perform various common tasks
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Eager to learn
- Highly motivated to deliver top-quality programs
- Positive, optimistic, and a good sense of humor
- Ambitious, energetic, and always willing to contribute