With over 20 years of experience, Virology Education is a frontrunner in medical education and is continually developing innovative scientific and educational programs worldwide. Our programs provide excellent platforms for scientific exchange, education, and knowledge-sharing tailored to the needs of healthcare professionals in the fields of infectious diseases, liver disease, and related areas. Our activities include the initiation and organization of real-time and online platforms for international exchange, knowledge-sharing, and education for medical professionals.
We offer an innovative, challenging, and stimulating environment with a global reach. Our main driver and ambition are to improve patient care by optimizing the knowledge and capabilities of healthcare providers throughout the world.
With a growing number of projects, we are expanding our team with a
(JR) COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
As a (Jr) Communications Coordinator, you, alongside the communications team, are responsible for the strategy, optimization, and success of the marketing and communication for all programs including face-to-face, hybrid, virtual, and online educational activities. You will be highly involved in the internal coordination of communication activities and materials.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
· Working closely with the Communications Manager and Marketing Manager for oversight of communication quality and coordination.
· Taking an active role in content creation for our websites (WordPress & Drupal) and social media channels.
· Coordinating daily social media and other digital marketing activities.
· Data collection and analysis of the performance of websites, social media, and other channels
· Working with other members of the communications team on strategic partnerships and endorsements
· Liaising and working together with project teams and content teams for program needs and with a solutions-based mindset, including:
Coordination of communication schedules/strategies across several projects
Gathering insight from the content team for project communications
Helping to develop creative communication strategies
The person we are looking for has:
· A degree in communications, other relevant degrees, or demonstratable experience
· Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign)
· A good understanding of Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· A willingness to learn
· An eagerness to work as a team
· Near-native command of English (C1/C2)
We are looking for the following personality:
· Comfortable working independently
· Confident in abilities and success
· Exceptionally organized
· Positive and optimistic
· Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
· Perform well under pressure
· Excellent work ethic (no 9-5 mentality)
· Honest and reliable
· Creative and solutions-oriented
· Entry-level position
· Must be a resident of the Netherlands
· 0.80-1.0 FTE
Virology Education offers a very challenging and varied position within an innovative, informal, and committed organization that is in full swing and operates at the top level within its field. Within Virology Education you’ll have the opportunity to take personal responsibility, show initiatives and further develop your personal talents.
· Possibility to travel (during non-COVID times)
· Space for professional growth and advancement
· Possibility to partially work from home
· Opportunity to develop alongside a growing company
· Office space in an excellent location in central Utrecht
· An international, enthusiastic team
More information about our company can be found at www.virology-education.com
If you are the person we are looking for please let us know by sending us your resume and motivation letter.