Finance and Economics IT Management & Business Others Marketing and PR
3 - 5 Years
IT Sales (Cloud) Key Account Manager
Do you want to develop yourself while working in a fast-paced and continuous changing international environment? You like to contribute to the success of an organization and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you to join us as a:
IT Sales (Cloud) Key Account Manager
What to expect?
At LG, we deliver products and services that makes life better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make sure “Life’s Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
In order to do so, we employ roughly 150 employees in the Benelux located at our offices in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, and Edegem, Belgium.
What will you do?
You will perform the position of Key Account Manager within our IT Sales Netherlands Team and are mainly responsible for the sales of our Cloud products. You will identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business opportunities that contribute to LG’s growth in the end-point devices (Thin Client, Zero Client) market. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Channel partner strategy plan focused on the key account partners, managed service providers and VAR’s;
- Sales drive through indirect sales channels, including Enterprise and Large Account Resellers, Managed Service Providers, Solutions Provider, SI Resellers and value-added resellers;
- Achieve profitability and channel partner recruitment through analysis and management of the sales;
- Formulating and executing strategic and tactical partner business plans, which leads to developing pipeline of cloud business and report to management;
- Collaborate with the marketing team in implementing sales strategies;
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business;
- Prospect and develop new customer leads, meet business and phone metrics and to deliver qualified opportunities;
- Support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures;
- Demonstrate our solutions and assist customer in troubleshooting problems;
- Manage customer & partner’s technical issues by escalating to upper level helpdesk;
- Work closely with R&D team as well as Product Management to support customer needs through product innovation and development;
What do we offer you?
- A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- A fulltime - 40 hours per week - job;
- A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
- Secondary benefits like a company car, sales bonus, twenty-five holidays, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
- And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Computer Engineering shall be preferred;
- Several years of professional sales experience with proven success, ideally in PC and VDI industry;
- Proven record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation and exceptional communication and presence;
- Experience with developing and managing channel partnerships with large carriers, system integrators and resellers;
- Profound market knowledge like competition on the SBC, VDI market, their technology and industry, their channel sales structure;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written;
- Exceptional communication and personal skills;
- Advanced user with MS office (especially Excel);
- Accurate, reliant and professional;
- Positive can-do mentality;
- Takes initiative and is proactive;
Thanks for taking the time to read our vacancy. If we have caught your attention and you think it is a match to your experience and interests, then please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter in English.
Before we can continue with your application, please send us below listed information
- Availability to start;
- Availability to work 40 hours per week;
- Your (current) salary indication;
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Open Positions from LG Electronics Benelux Sales B.V.