Information Security Engineer Iperion Life Sciences IT-cloud
Iperion Life Sciences IT-cloud offers:
· GXP compliant private cloud solutions.
· Network & infrastructure services.
Iperion is dedicated to life sciences and with a team of highly skilled professionals we work closely together with our customers to produce high quality, first rate performing information systems and infrastructure technology. At Iperion we combine implementation, configuration, validation, training and operational support.
Iperion is also on the forefront of cloud computing technology. Our solutions encompass GxP compliant system hosting and the provisioning of virtual private cloud solutions for life sciences companies as well as IAAS and PAAS solutions for software vendors that enable them to offer SAAS solutions to the industry.
As demonstrated by excellent results on compliance audits and high customer satisfaction ratings, our expertise, drive and dedication are greatly appreciated by the life sciences market.
Job description As an Information Security Engineer, you will join our team of enthusiastic colleagues. Iperion Life Sciences IT-cloud will provide you an environment in which we will guide your experiences, based on both personal and project interests. We will provide training and education to ensure your development. Your responsibilities
· Implement and maintain the organization’s cloud security strategy
· Defining and maintaining the security baseline for IT infrastructure and processes.
· Perform (technical) risk assessments on existing and new solutions (infrastructure and applications)
· Provide information security plans, risk analyses, risk monitoring, incident registration, tools, training and evaluation with respect to information security.
· Establishing an excellent working relationship with the clients.
· Setting up initiatives on improving quality and security
· Share your knowledge and provide training for increased IT security awareness
· Take the lead in, and/or contribute to security improvement initiatives by actively translating this in implementation by our teams What you offer · Living within 30 minutes distance of Vlijmen.
· Ensuring high quality delivery of projects to clients, including project & change management and coordination activities.
· Developing a deep understanding and knowledge of Iperion product areas and applying them to relevant projects (externally and internally).
· Establishing an excellent working relationship with the client.
· Identification of new business opportunities.
· Defining various approaches and methodologies for business opportunities.
· Experienced in IT or followed an IT study.
· Proficient in English (written and verbal communication).
· Team player.
· Motivated, pro-active and reliable.
· Not afraid of new challenges and have a flexible and constructive attitude/work ethic.
· Having strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
Having (preferably) knowledge and experience of Microsoft programs, , Linux, VMware ESXi and Veeam.
What we offer · The opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing organization.
· Working in an international setting, with the intimacy of a small company, where communication lines are short.
· A welcoming down-to-earth environment, with like-minded individuals and team events.
· A 32-40 hours working week with a competitive salary, based on your experience.
· Great opportunities to pursue your ambitions, which include a personal development plan supporting your professional and personal growth.
If this role as Information Security Engineer is appealing to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you have further questions about this vacancy, please reach out to our HR Officer Tamara van Lieverlooy via 06 55 55 16 24 or fill in the form below.
We would appreciate employment agencies not to respond to this vacancy.
Parttime uren: 40 per week
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Parttime, Bepaalde tijd, Onbepaalde tijd