Hikvision is a world-leading IoT solution provider with video as its core competency.
Hikvision now has more than 40,000 employees, over 19,000 of which are R&D engineers. The company annually invests over 9% of its annual sales revenue to research and development for continued product innovation. Hikvision has established a complete, multi-level R&D system that includes every operation from research to design, development, testing, technical support, and service. Centered at its Hangzhou headquarters, the R&D teams operate globally, including R&D centers in Montreal, Canada, and London, the UK, as well as eight cities in China.
1. Responsible for the daily product technical support;
2. Responsible for product promotion and technical training;
3. Responsible for on-site support and customer event support;
4. Responsible for Benelux regional project support;
5. Responsible for the preparation of product technical documentation.
1. Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) is mandatory;
2. Fluent in Dutch or French is preferred;
3. A local visa/residence visa is preferred;
4. More than 1-year related technology or product experience is preferred;
5. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer or electronics is preferred;
6. Good communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills;