For our client in the travel industry, we are looking for a Senior General Ledger accountant.
You will join the Global Accounting team in the Amsterdam office. You will be working closely with other departments in the Amsterdam offices and report directly to the controller.
You will complete the monthly closing process for various entities within the organization. This includes preparation of journal entries, accruals prepayments, intercompany transactions, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, detailed supporting analysis and relevant documentation.
Review and perform variance analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts during the closing procedures. You will support the payroll team with monthly processes and review the payroll journals and supporting documentation.
You will work closely with external providers to ensure that the organization is compliant with the local regulations.
· Minimum 3-5 years of Accounting experience;
· Leadership capabilities with experience of managing a small team of direct reports;
· Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS,
· Strong IT experience in financial systems. Preferably SAP;
· Fluent in spoken and written English;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Fulltime function 40 hours
· Duration: 3+ Months
· Hourly rate: €55 per hour
· Location: Amsterdam
Contractduur 3 maanden
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Tijdelijk, Freelance/ZZP