XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) companies. We design, develop, manufacture and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for a Logistics Manager for our Finished Vehicles in Europe to focus on outbound logistics from arrival in Europe to final destination somewhere else in Europe. You’ll be directly responsible for a team of logistics coordinators that are planning all outbound transports from point of entry in Europe to final delivery destination with all potential hubs in between. You’ll be responsible for setting up agreements with short sea shipping companies and road transport companies to ensure competitive pricing and efficient turnaround times. You’re always ensuring that these flows are still up to date and if needed you improve them.
· Overseeing all outbound finished vehicle logistics from point of entry in Europe to final destination in Europe.
· Accountable for working cross functionally with third parties but also with sales, service, and logistics teams to drive process improvements that achieve higher operational efficiency.
· Monitoring and ensuring of high level quality of our services at all time.
· Managing and improving of relationships with third parties such as shipping companies, compounds and transport companies.
· Measure implementation and follow-up of logistics operational tasks and projects. Including managing monthly KPIs, which include but are not limited to on time arrival and accuracy, financial metrics, ETA forecasting and Customer Satisfaction.
· Continous focus on improving processes where needed.
· Build out and develop, train and coach your team.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, plus 4 years of work experience in (vehicle) logistics.
· Natural leadership qualities with a focus on problem-solving and operations.
· Proven track record of working cross-functionally to meet critical deadlines and resolve issues.
· Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business critical deadlines
· Strong organizational, numerical, and analytical skills.
· Superior written and verbal communications skills in English
· Technological fluency and ability to operate within internal business systems, CRM tools, MS Office Suite.
What do we provide:
· A fun, supportive and engaging environment
· Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
· Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field