Thai Union Group Public Company Limited or ‘TU’, (listed in Stock Exchange of Thailand) is the world’s trusted seafood leader, leveraging its expertise, bringing high quality, safe, delicious and seafood products to customers across the world for over 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest processor of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB120 Billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable and innovative seafood products.
The company is dedicated to producing sustainable, convenient, and quality seafood products for healthy families worldwide. Its brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fisho, Marvo and Bellotta; as well as highly recognized international brands Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar and Rugen Fisch.
Position: Export Coordinator.
Job Location: Utrecht – Netherlands OR Liverpool, UK
To ensure all orders for Export customers are forecast, planned, placed, delivered, and invoiced on time and correct documentation is supplied to customers in timely manner. This role will assist the achievement of budgeted volume.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure accuracy of volume forecast which is used to build up the production plan for the Export market.
· Process customer orders out of the UK warehouse, coordinate logistics and liaise with freight forwarders.
· Ensure all export documentation required for all orders is sent to customers in good time to allow customs clearance.
· Request set-up of new customers and distribution depots / delivery points through Finance.
· Maintain pricing in SAP and arrange invoicing of deliveries in relevant currency and to ensure tonnage is captured.
· Generate sales from nominated UK-based export business customers.
· Liaise with TU affiliates to process direct shipment orders for Europe.
· Resolution of associated customer service issues.
· Administrative support including producing of correspondence and reports.
· Take reasonable care for own health and safety and that of fellow CREW.
· Head of Export
· National Account Manager – C&W
· John West colleagues in Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Sales Ops
· Thai Union colleagues in Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and PPIC
· Thai Union factories
· John West Business Unit – Northern Europe Business Unit - NEBU / UK / Baltics
· Ceva & UK Freight companies
· Export customers /Agents / Distributors
· Chamber of Commerce/D.T.I
· Fluent in English.
· Export co-ordination and/or planning experience with appreciation of distributor, agent, and retail models.
· Knowledge of logistics & controls required for exporting canned seafood to various markets.
· Understanding of Export incoterms
· Excellent organization and administrative skills
· Ability to prioritize demands and be able to deal with them systematically
· Proficient in the use of MS Excel
· Experience of SAP (essential)
· Strong stakeholder management skills
Cultural framework of the Thai Union Values and Behaviors:
· Values of attitude: Passionate, Humble, Respectful.
· Values of action: Responsible, Collaborative, Innovative.
A career at Thai Union is a unique experience to grow as a professional and as a person. You will join a global fast-growing and entrepreneurial organization deeply committed to its people, its community and the environment.
Everyone at Thai Union matters. We are always listening and giving our talent opportunities to grow, develop and implement new ideas to make a difference, within and outside the organization. Our focus on corporate social responsibility and sustainability in a creative and dynamic environment, combined with great opportunities to lead progress, is a guarantee you will quickly develop your professional skills within a human-centered organization
We heeded our stakeholders’ calls with SeaChange®, Thai Union’s sustainability strategy with measurable commitments to delivering real, lasting changes in the way we operate. SeaChange® aims to drive a positive transformation throughout the global seafood industry.
For further information, please visit www.thaiunion.com