Educational Teaching Assistant who has experience working in primary school
Applicants with IB PYP experience are highly committed to teaching 5 days a week.
* Excellent communicator and team player
* Excellent english language command
* Hard working and respects staff and students
* Excellent knowledge of teaching methodologies and strategies
* High Quality Teaching Practice
* Contribution to Learning Area and Curriculum Development
* Building Relationships with Students, Staff and Parents
All staffs must get clearance from the Justis Department (Ministry of Justice) and that they are safe to work with children (COC certificate of conduct / in Dutch: VOG statement)
They must have relevant documents to show that they have Primary Years experience working with children from 3 year olds onwards.
Please indicate your last drawn salary.
Please note that all applicants must be European passport holders or approved to work with a valid visa.
Before you apply please read the criteria carefully.
Job Type: Full-time