Finance and Economics Management & Business Others Supply Chain and Procurement
1 - 2 Years
ECC Logistics Cost Analyst
1. Verify logistics cost and make payment and settlement based on the contract, and minimize unnecessary costs.
2. Examine the compensation terms, limits, and exceptional clauses of the insurance, remove the possible risk factors, and claim insurance when an accident occurs.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Logistics cost management] Supports managing logistics freight rates for all shipping and warehousing vendors and insurers, and analyze whether logistics costs is paid according to the freight contracts.
2. [Insurance and claim management] Supports checking insurance policy on tasks related to logistics process when change occurs, managing and notifying it to the insurer if the change is required, and researching whether it is reflected in the distribution cost.
3. [Warehouse and transportation security] Supports to check the security level of warehouse, shipping vendors and etc. to minimize risks such as theft, loss, etc.
4. [Solving logistics operational issues] Assists identifying the cause and the optimal solution for issues that arise during the logistics operations.
Skills and Qualifications
Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates