We are looking for an E-commerce Specialist who is eager to join our E-commerce Operation team in Amsterdam. The E-commerce Specialist will execute and measure online channels operation, order management, marketing campaigns and social media initiatives, analyze data and new opportunities.
Your Key Tasks:
• E-commerce channels and web shops operation: listing, optimization, SEO, online advertising, data analysis, daily sales report, and online consumer service.
• Digital Marketing and Branding: VI assignment, online traffic leading, landing page construction, marketing material creation.
• Inventory control and order management: control inventory turnover rate, stock management and forecast order pack and shipping.
• Social media Project: create business social medial accounts from different platforms, social media kit design, social media content marketing, advertising and campaign.
• Set up collaborations with micro-influencers and brewers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Your higher education degree’s focus is on Marketing Management, Economics, Business Management or similar
• Fluent in English
• Are a team player with an eagerness to learn and hard work
• Have a positive energy and are excited for new things
• Have analytical skills and basic knowledge of E-commerce, Social Media and digital platforms
• Driver license and can drive to work
Bonus points for:
• Fluent in Dutch, Mandarin, German, French, Italian and Spanish
• Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads
• Experience in photoshop, illustrator and InDesign
• Hands-on WordPress experience
What we can offer you:
• Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth
• An opportunity to grow and gain practical knowledge
• Career development plan
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com