At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
1. Follow up with different parties to get as built documents for customer acceptance;
2. Submit required documents to customer system as per defined process;
3. Close punches (issues) in IT systems;
4. Make reports to internal team and customers on acceptance;
5. PO (purchase order) management.
1. Good at Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power point;
2. With strong commination skill to get required deliverables in time;
3. With quality attitude;
4. Is willing to support in case over time is required;
5. Working in office most of the time.
6. Telecommunication background is preferred but not mandatory;
7. KPN or Huawei experience is preferred;
8. Administration experience on document or IT system is preferred;
9. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point;