We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
You will be our expert on Disputes handling and its corresponding day to day operations and maintenance. We work closely with our amazing merchant base to solve Dispute related issues and improve chargeback performances. This is accomplished through advanced analysis and pro-active monitoring and will be part of your main duties. Furthermore, you will be working closely with multiple teams such as Risk, Acquiring, Account Management and Product Development.
You will join our extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated team that thrives on shared success.
What you will do
• Monitor and analyze chargeback performance on a daily basis
• Assist with customer inquiries related to chargeback claims and provide constructive feedback
• Create predictive analytics to solve and prevent complex dispute problems and drive business decisions
• Communicate with internal and external partners to improve and automate their operational workload
• Attend chargeback and programming trainings (Visa, Mastercard)
Who you are
• You have a Bachelor degree with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience preferably in high pace, international, technology companies
• You have strong analytical skills, people call you "The problem solver"
• You have excellent communication skills and the capability to simplify the complexity of the dispute processes, in a format easy to understand for our clients
• You make quick informed decisions under pressure and can prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests
• You have ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
• You have interest in technical developments to optimize manual processes / automation.
• You have already experience in Dispute Resolution
Who We Are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!