Shanghai Freemen is committed to the food and beverage, dietary supplement, personal care, and animal nutrition markets bring innovative ideas to life. Our exceptional, ethically sourced ingredients provide the solutions to enhance the products’ performance, taste, and nutritional benefits.
1. Answering incoming calls/emails from customers, vendors, warehouses, and sales team; 2. Process sales and blank orders; 3. Execute and manage POs; 4. Data entry and inventory management; 5. Sales invoicing; 6. Routing the shipment; 7. Product sample coordination and distribution; 8. Perform other duties as assigned including, but limited to administrative tasks within the office.
1. Knowledge of Quickbooks, or similar ERP software and be proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook;
2. Experience in Order Processing, customer communications, and or logistics management;
3. Understanding of the Ingredients Industry through direct work experience or through experience from similar/cross related industries (i.e. Food & Beverage, Pharma, Cosmetics, etc.);
4. Highly organized and detail-oriented;
5. Be able to work independently, efficiently on your assigned tasks;
6. Be able to manage multiple tasks/ orders at one time.