Are you passionate for finding the right people for the right roles? Are you excited to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment as a Recruiter? Apply now and join us at our brand-new office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands!
About the job
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible to use different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates, build and maintain talent pipelines for future employment needs. As you partner with our Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers alike, you will effortlessly communicate with your sourced candidates, and build relationships, in order to motivate candidates to join us.
· Be responsible for the full recruitment cycle strategy;
· Work directly with hiring managers to understand their business, develop recruitment strategies, attract top quality candidates, coordinate and manage the interview process, drive offer / negotiation, and solidify start date and on-boarding processes;
· Find qualified talent for our open roles via sourcing, job posts, referrals, and agencies;
· Effectively screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles;
· Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews;
· Act as our main point of contact for all candidates throughout the recruitment process;
· Build and maintain relationships with universities and agencies that house large talent pools;
· Be a key ambassador for our Employer Brand - understanding our competitive edge when talking to candidates, as well as providing insights on market trends to increase the effectiveness of our Employer Brand campaigns.
What are we looking for?
· An HR professional with about 1 -3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a rapidly growing and strongly changing organization;
· Expertise and working knowledge of innovative sourcing tools and building talent pools ie LinkedIn recruiter, talent communities;
· Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally - and have strong communication skills;
· Time in your calendar to work full time and willing to travel / relocate to Amsterdam.
OTC Flow is a leading broker specialized in trading across European and local renewable power markets. We provide liquidity in virtually all financial-environmental instruments in Europe. We add value in every transaction through experience, thorough market knowledge and the drive to only close the absolute best deal in the market.
OTC Flow's mission is to provide clients with best-in-class solutions for any kind of financial -environmental obligation or ambition. We excel at trading on local European markets through the expertise of our native speaking sales-traders. Our dedicated research team provides relevant information on financial and renewable markets to help our partners achieve their goals in an informed and more intelligent way.
What we offer
· Salary between 2300-3000 euros gross per month;
· Travel Reimbursement;
· Assistance with accommodation and relocation to the Netherlands if coming from abroad;
· Professional and international working environment;
· Working in a fast-paced company where you will fulfill a key position;
· An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level;
· A modern and spacious office in Amsterdam.
If we just described your profile, don't lose this chance and apply now!
The recruitment process is as follows: 1. Submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter (optional); 2. We will get to know you better through a prescreening interview or a short call 3. We will invite you to an interview with the hiring manager for this role.
Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.