Finance and Economics Management & Business Others Supply Chain and Procurement
3 - 5 Years
Can facility management contribute to a better environment? Definitely! Everyone at Vattenfall contributes to our purpose: fossil free living within one generation!
To be successful in our goal we now need to strengthen our team with a proactive Contract Manager
Vattenfall has the ambition to enable fossil free living within one generation. A bold statement, which is being worked hard on by the various departments within Vattenfall. The great thing about this ambition is that we as Real Estate & Facility Management can also make a major contribution to it. ‘Practice what you preach’ is a much used statement within our department. We can and must show that we can be fossil-free within one generation. We do this together with our suppliers and the business by, among other things, making our buildings and services more sustainable.
Do you have experience in facility management on a strategic and tactical level? Are you an independent and driven Do you share our ambition and cannot wait to help us become even more sustainable? Then you might be exactly the one we’re looking for to join our team!
What will you do?
As a contract manager you are responsible for managing and optimising the (approx. 60) Dutch Facility Management contracts and monitoring the most effective execution of the contractual arrangements so that the costs, continuity and quality of the products and services provided correspond to the contractual conditions.
Together with the facility advisor or Cross Regional colleagues you are responsible for continuous improvement of the contracts with our suppliers. Other main areas of responsibility are:
– Alignment with the local procurement representative on yearly tender strategy plan and provide management with spend and budget analyses.
– Project lead for tenders and the SPOC to procurement. Project lead and member for several (international) projects to improve services or procure/tender new contract.
– Take initiative to develop international contract management, work with international contracts for services/products to make sure we work as efficient as possible over all countries.
– Deliver the data for the budget planning. Together with administration follow and steer budget changes during the year and assist on cost savings or budget cuts on requests.
– Fleet Management NL (+- 1500 vehicles), together with the (international) leasing companies, operational fleet management company and HR you are responsible for a smooth operational delivery to our customers. Driving the Vattenfall full electric strategy and being the SPOC to suppliers for negotiating and implement discounts, new solutions and quality improvements.
– Responsible for the contractual international fleet contracts and strategy together with the category manager fleet (procurement), improve the international collaboration with the local fleet managers and connect local agreements to the international level/strategy.
– Travel in NL, together with HR responsible for the execution and implementation of the (international) travel contracts, SPOC for the travel agent and escalation level for travellers.
Some of your key tasks and deliverables will be :
Discussing, partly writing, prolonging contracts (new and existing), Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). You strive for the best level of services, where conditions and rates are used and achieved.
Successfully control, implement and monitor the execution of the contracts by all parties involved, in order to achieve optimal and correct execution of the agreements.
Monitor costs, continuity and quality of products and services of suppliers so that they comply with the standards and take actions in the event of deviation.
Improve administrational payment processes together with administration to improve the payment of suppliers.
Generate proposals on request or on your own initiative, to improve existing work methods, contracts and services to reach more efficiency.
Maintain relationships with suppliers and (internal) stakeholders on a tactical and strategic level. Provide periodic reports and service meetings to discuss internal and external suppliers to monitor that all aspects of services are performed as agreed.
Responsible for clear communication on contractual decisions and priorities between all stakeholders; correct documentation and administration of contracts to ensure all employees involved have access to the necessary information.
What do we ask from you?
To be successful in this role it is important that you bring the following:
an education in Business Economics or Facility Management on at least bachelor level;
experience with project management, European tenders and knowledge of drawing up contracts, KPI’s and SLA’s;
good communication skills on a professional level in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
5-7 years experience in a similar role;
As a person, you are open-minded and enthusiastic with a sense of integrity and responsibility. You will enjoy working in our team and be given plenty of opportunities for growth and development, if you are also:
well able to work independently, set priorities in your work and stay flexible;
a great relationship manager; able to communicate and engage with a variety of stakeholders;
proactive and eager to expand your impact.
What do we offer?
We offer an exciting and challenging job where you work close to business as well as to technology. You will have the chance to broaden your area of expertise and gain a solid understanding of facility management. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, and we want to be the best in what we do.
We offer good remuneration: salary ranges from € 3,332 – € 4,761, depending on your experience, healthy work-life balance, lots of leave days based on a full-time employment and attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We also offer you a central office location in Amsterdam, Bijlmer Arena station with easy access by public transportation.
We welcome your application including CV and cover letter, at the latest on 14th of May 2021. For more questions about the process, feel free to contact Corporate Recruiter Manon Stijnen at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.