iLinkprofessionals BV is a specialist in temporary assignments. Our clients are wellknown banks, government, energy, construction and other companies
We are looking for our client for an experienced
Assignment:Community Manager Location: Utrecht Startdate: asap Enddate: 30-09-2022 Working hours a week : 36
Deadline to apply : 08-10-2021 at 10.00 AM ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our IT Management Team aims to deliver high quality IT Solutions, though four strategic topics: IT Quality, Execution & Continuous Improvement, Resource Management & People and Talent Management. With you as a Community Manager the team will consist of 6 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
The IT Management Team is part of Tribe Insurance & Pension and is highly adapted to an Agile environment. As a Tribe, we have the goal to become the best, most innovative and data-driven insurance and pension intermediary in the Netherlands, with a focus on high customer and employee satisfaction.
As Community Manager in the Tribe Insurance & Pension you are part of Chapter IT and support the IT Management on one of their four strategic themes: People & Talent Management. This consists of:
- Implementing Engineering Culture within the Tribe and guiding the change towards a learning organization;
- Boost employee engagement and wellbeing and knowledge sharing through organizing and hosting events (Breakfast Sessions, Engagement Scan Follow-up sessions, Monthly Tribe Connect, Quarterly Business Review, Lockdown Challenges etc.);
- Increase knowledge sharing, for example through organizing and hosting events;
- Tribe communication on IT (Systems) topics and community events.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone that knows how to bring people together in the Tribe, both from business and IT, in order to build a strong community. To be successful in this role you:
- Are proactive;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Love organizing , hosting and facilitating online, offline and hybrid meetings;
- Have excellent people skills and great stakeholder management skills;
- Easily build relationships and a strong network;
- Are ambitious and continuously strive for improvement and growth;
- Are creative in finding solutions.
- You have to be available throughout the entire duration of the assignment;
- You must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If you are selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. You are only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
This assignment is not suitable for freelance / ZZP