Do you want to work within an energetic, ambitious and fast-growing flexible office provider with locations in The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium? Tribes is looking for a new Community Manager to help drive our team forward with even better and more active engagement of the Tribes communities!
Tribes is a large provider with an inspiring story in flexible workplaces, with a range of products and services. We offer people the opportunity to work where, when and how it suits them best. From home, on the way to a client in one of our business lounges, or from an office.
We are constantly looking for new ways of working and developing the latest generation of products and services to help our customers focus on what they do best! We believe that growth is the best strategy to sustainable success and for this ambition we can build daily on experienced, determined, resourceful employees who bring out the best in themselves and their team.
The Tribes locations are spread over The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and all have their own community, existing of all members of that location. Each location has its own events and activities to stimulate the community feeling. In your role as Community Manager you will work closely with the local teams, including the location managers and the marketing team. You will be based at the headquarters in Amsterdam and you will report to the Marketing Director.
In this diverse role, your tasks will include:
- Support local teams with creating a local community by organizing events ;
- Support & assist on organizing events;
- Support local teams with expanding and building digital local communities;
- Create content and materials for the local campaigns/events (invitations, flyers, social content, etc);
- Coordinate with marketing HQ for online exposure ;
- Monitor & report on local successes ;
- Attend a local event once in a while to be part of the team to know & feel what we are organizing.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below as a Community Manager?
- HBO level of education ;
- Experience in building communities ;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English, verbally and in writing ;
- Flexible attitude and the ambition to always go for the best result ;
- Enthusiastic, creative, open personality with perseverance and guts ;
- Out of the box thinker who loves to work with colleagues in the field ;
- Precise and accurate with data procession g;
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, Marketingcloud).