iLinkprofessionals BV is a specialist in temporary assignments. Our clients are wellknown banks, government, energy, construction and other companies
We are looking for our client for an experienced
Assignment:Business Analyst Location: Utrecht Startdate: 20-09-2021 Enddate: 31-08-2022 Working hours a week : 36
Deadline to apply : 19-09-2021 at 08.00 AM ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
That you work in a team where business and Pega DevOps Engineers collaborate closely to make a difference in the way Rabobank engages with it's customers. After all, your contribution is of real significance for us as you will be working on projects which directly impact the internal business operations. And of course why not? This is the part where you get your energy from!
The BA is primarily the linking pin between the business stakeholders and the agile self-organizing teams. The BA works with business stakeholders to understand their business processes and to identify and understand their needs and/or the needs of the customer they represent.
The BA has a good understanding of the system(s) they work on as well as other systems in the chain. The chain is defined as all processes, people, technology, data and services and organization interacting with each other to generate customer value.
(S)he collaborates with the other members of a team that is responsible for changing and running bank activities. Together with the team the BA is responsible for ensuring changes are built, tested and deployed and documentation maintained. The BA captures requirements (in use cases/stories/features) that deliver real business value to (customers represented by) stakeholders.
The BA has a very good level of banking knowledge and domain knowledge specific to the area they are working in. The BA provides (tactical) advice to senior management.
- Work experience as a BA in an agile ICT environment
- Experience in Financial Services covering both internal processes and customer needs.
- Banking processes and products
- Business Analyst techniques such as
o Interviewing techniques
o Requirements gathering
o Writing user stories
o Data modelling
o Process modelling
o Functional documentation (e.g. Use cases)
- Tools used within the bank (such as MS Office, TFS/Jira)
- Agile methodologies and Agile software development principles
- System delivery and IT operations (self-organizing team)
?Customer focus: truly understanding customer needs and being able to think from their perspective
?Curious and able to learn quickly
?Personal accountability and adaptability
?Collaboration and teamwork
?Effective communication skills with all stakeholders
?Analytical thinking and problem solving
?Creative thinking / Entrepreneurship
?Organizational awareness (Strategy/Architecture)
- You have to be available throughout the entire duration of the assignment;
- You must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If you are selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. You are only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
This assignment is not suitable for freelance / ZZP