With an eye for detail, a strong affinity with data and good business savvy, as a Big Data Team Lead you know how to convert technically complex information into useful business decisions. Want to know more about this awesome vacancy at GO Sharing? Please read on and let’s meet up soon!
With hundreds of thousands of rentals each month, GO Sharing is generating massive amounts of data. We’re looking for someone to take us to the next level in terms of making the data work for us and help in our decision making; from building a steady data pipeline to creating dashboards for reporting and forecasting, everything to enable us to be completely data driven.
Besides being extremely skilled in the field of data analytics, you should have an ambition to help build, shape and ultimately lead the Data Analytics team at GO Sharing. For this you should be able to both work independently as well as give direction to a team of Data Engineers: from Data Analysts to BI Developers to Data Scientists. A good business savvy, healthy dose of curiosity and great interpersonal and communication skills will help you strive in this exciting position. What are we looking for? · 3-6 years of relevant work experience;
· Ability and ambition to build, shape and lead the Data Analytics team;
· Database querying proficiency via SQL;
· Elaborate coding experience with Python or R;
· Experience working with cloud services (Azure, AWS, GCP);
· Good understanding of statistics and experimentation;
· Strong work ethic: self-directed and resourceful;
· Excellent analytical skills and good business savvy;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Even better if you have:
o An affinity with some basic Data Engineering activities;
o Dashboard building experience in Tableau, PowerBI or similar tool;
o Experience with machine learning, such as regression analysis, and time series modelling; What do we offer? · A chance to rethink mobility together;
· Working at the forefront of the dynamic and emerging shared mobility industry;
· A role with a lot of freedom and responsibility;
· Market conform salary based on relevant experience;
· Laptop and work phone;
· Very generous pension scheme;
· Ability to build and shape your own team;
· Unlimited free moped driving minutes! Who are we? GO Sharing is an ambitious and fast-growing company with a unique proposition throughout the Netherlands. With a talented team, we respond to the changed mobility needs in cities. GO Sharing does this by offering a flexible, fast and sustainable shared mobility solution; electric moped, bikes and cars.
Almost two years ago GO Sharing started with 100 shared mopeds in Eindhoven. The service has since been rolled out to more than 40 municipalities across 4 countries, with tens of thousands of people riding our 6000 vehicle fleet every day. And this is just the beginning, because there are big plans. The ambition is to become the largest provider of shared mobility in Europe!