Are you challenged by working in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes?
Assembling, adjusting and qualifying of (sub) modules and/or integrate into a final assembly (scanner system) in ASML’s EUV factory.Realize the planned production targets. The open vacancy is for the MID WC. This job consists 90% of the time assembly activities. The other 10% are testing activities (leaktesting, High Voltage testing, qualification testing of sub assy’s).
Assembles high quality complex products resulting in ASML finished products;
Adjusts the assembled products according to the specifications;
Testing the product for operation and functioning, with the help of test equipment and test protocols;
Pointing out and / or solving technical problems during assembly in consultation with the available resources in order to reduce interruption of production;
Looking for opportunities in reducing process cycle time and takes appropriate action;
Identifies and acts on quality, cycle time and safety improving opportunities for ASML benefits.
Intermediate Technical College (MBO 4) in Mechanical Engineering (MBO) specialized in precision engineering (e.g. automotive engineering, aviation technology, mechatronics engineering).
>1 years of experience with high quality precision engineering and familiarity with electronics and / or optics.Experience with working with SAP-ME is preferred. Working with computers is a significant part of the job. Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel. Making DN’s MN’s in SAP.
Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech environment;
Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow;
Service orientated, good communicator and team worker;
Flexible. Able to work with changing work packages, plans and colleagues;
Ability to work with computer systems (MS office, SAP, etc.);
High Quality and Safety standard;
Good English vocabulary (read/write).
Context of the position
The Operations EUV department is responsible for both the production and installation of high-tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry, including planning and logistics. The NXE Build department is responsible for module assembly and -qualification, final assembly and production logistics.
Function in a 2-shift operation, working in an extreme clean environment. Willing to travel occasionally for field support activities is preferred. Please attach a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.