iLinkprofessionals BV is a specialist in temporary assignments. Our clients are wellknown banks, government, energy, construction and other companies
We are looking for our client for an experienced
Assignment:Analyst KYC/CDD Location: Utrecht Startdate: 01-11-2021 Enddate: 31-07-2022 Working hours a week : 36
Deadline to apply : 25-10-2021 at 14.00 AM ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
You get to support people in their economic development, with self-sufficiency being the main purpose. As Clients Foundation KYC analyst, you will actively contribute to this process.
Making a difference
Working as Clients Foundation KYC analyst your activities will include:
• Conducting onboarding, event and periodic CDD reviews on our partners in Africa, Asia or Latin America
• Review and analyze documentation provided by project partners and judge whether this is sufficient
• Capture and communicate your investigation findings in a comprehensible review in English
• Coordinate with client owners and mid office to finalize the CDD file
• Work with deadlines and under pressure
• Work in a team of CDD analysts
Which each other
You probably already know that our client is a financial services provider with 7.1 million customers across 40 countries. But did you also know we’re working together to advance our mission of building a better world? We have numerous ways of doing this. For one, Client Foundation and its partners are committed to fighting poverty worldwide. We focus on empowering economically disadvantaged people in rural areas through microfinancing and sustainable supply chain development. Rabo Foundation supports nationwide initiatives in the Netherlands designed to improve the position of vulnerable and disadvantaged populations. We employ a total of around 50 people in the Netherlands and internationally.
With your talents...
Needless to say, customer focus, strong communication skills, and the ability to work diligently and independently are all vital to the position of Foundation KYC analyst. In addition, we expect you to check all of the following boxes:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimally 2 years of experience in CDD and corporate reviews.
• Experience with MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written command of English, a basic understanding of Dutch is required.
• Knowledge of social media
• Knowledge and experience specifically required for this exceptional position:
o Experience in support duties in relation to projects and our target populations in emerging economies.
o Knowledge of, and interest in, agricultural supply chains and farmers in emerging economies.
- You have to be available throughout the entire duration of the assignment;
- You must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If you are selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. You are only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
This assignment is not suitable for freelance / ZZP