Zenon energy is an international battery system manufacturing company with a mission. We are providing cheap and reliable electricity to the companies that are moving to renewables by building electric battery systems in Arnhem,
Zenon Energy is rapidly scaling up in a new 1700 m2 facility in Arnhem.
We are looking for energetic teammates that want to build some of the top technology systems in our assembly line, help manufacture batteries, and building systems. This job is for someone that can:
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Read and decipher schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions.
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
- Conduct quality control checks.
- Dutch working permit
- Medium English-speaking skills
- A team player with ambition
- (Preference) Experience in electrical industry
- (Preference) Living in Arnhem region
Great team and company mission.
Full-time position with fixed contract after trial
Flexible salary with a growth plan (€2400 - €3100 brutto)
Personal performance bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €2,400.00 - €3,100.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
6827 BX Arnhem: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)