The Calzedonia Group, based in Verona, is a fashion company founded in 1987. The Group consists of the brands Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Falconeri, Atelier Emé and Signorvino. For over thirty years, we have worked together to achieve consistent growth for the organization and in doing so, we continue to strengthen our position in the global fashion market. Our 4900+ stores can be found in 57 countries worldwide!
Working at Calzedonia Group means you are part of a dynamic company with successful brands. In 2018 we opened our first stores in the Netherlands and ever since we open new stores in various large cities on regular basis, both of Intimissimi and Calzedonia.
Calzedonia is the Group's first and oldest brand and the Group owes her name to this brand. Calzedonia offers sensational and innovative trends in tights, hosiery and beachwear, with a focus on craftsmanship and style for everyone.
Intimissimi combines sophistication and romance in its products, with an unmistakable touch of the Italian style! Intimissimi is thus able to meet the wishes and needs of all women who are looking for comfort and quality, without losing glamour. In addition to lingerie, Intimissimi also offers a wide range of knitwear and nightwear.
To support the growth and development of our stores in the Netherlands, we are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious talents to strengthen our teams! We are currently looking for SALES ASSISTANTS for our new, soon to open Intimissimi store in AMSTERDAM (Centrum).
The training period can start as soon as possible, based on your availability.
We are looking for a Sales assistant in Amsterdam (Center) with a passion for lingerie! Your work activites will include:
· Welcoming all customers in a friendly manner;
· Delivering a positive, friendly experience to customers by engaging in conversation and giving advice;
· Providing a personalized shopping experience to all customers by measuring, styling and proposing suitable products;
· Transfer excellent product knowledge to our customers;
· Providing good service at the cash register;
· Working closely with the team and showing initiative to achieve the targets;
· Working with the team to ensure a neat store, which also includes performing some household tasks;
· Working with the team and the district manager to ensure the correct visual standards.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a passion for fashion;
- Speaks English and is willing to learn more about the Dutch language;
- Having a (first) experience in a sales and/or customer service environment is a plus;
- Shows enthusiasm to get to know our products and quality of our brands;
- Feels comfortable in dealing with customers and is approachable to customers;
- Is a confident salesperson, willing to adapt and take on new challenges;
- Has good organization and time management skills;
- Lives in (the area of) Amsterdam (City center);
- Is flexible and available, both during the week and during the weekend;
The number of working hours is negotiable (there are contract possibilities between 0 and 35 hours).
Would you like to start with us? Then we'd love to hear from you!
We offer you a competitive salary and a bonus scheme. We ensure that you will always have the necessary knowledge, thanks to extensive training about our products and customer service (both on-the-job and via E-learning modules). We also value career and personal development big time!
Are you enthusiastic about our products? Well, that is convenient! You will also receive a 30% employee discount on all brands of Calzedonia Group worldwide: Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Tezenis, Falconeri, Signorvino, Atelier Eme & Outlets. In addition, you will receive items from the latest collections every season!