Technical Support Engineer (solar/PV) -- Netherlands (Remote)
1. Responsible for product technical support in the territorial area, require quick response and be able to handle customer after-sales problems and needs in a timely manner, need to provide on-site service, and solve user problems at the customer's site.
2. Responsible for guiding and supporting installers in the installation, monitoring, post-operation and maintenance of home photovoltaic power plants.
3. Responsible for the management of spare parts in the warehouse, the recall of faulty machines, the delivery of replacement machines, and the inventory check.
4. Organize and translate product technical data, collect and summarize product and technical information in various overseas markets, collect local market access standards and special specifications, and feedback to the headquarters for rectification.
5. Customer training: Product and after-sales process training for installers and end users.
6. Communicate and investigate customer complaints
1.College degree or above, major in electronic and electrical engineering or related. Experience in electronic and electrical work if preferred.
2.Dutch at professional level.(or fluent in both Chinese and English)
3.Independent, goal-oriented, responsible working style.
4.Have a driver's license
5.Possess a long-term legal work permit in the local area and is willing to engage in customer service work.