Finance & Accounting
Tax Specialist+ 查看更多
Link HRM B.V.
Our client company formerly known as China Smart Logistics Network, is a Chinese logistics company, jointly with eight other companies, on 28 May 2013. As of May 2018, Our client company was one of the largest unicorn companies in China, valued at 100 billion yuan.
Our client company ensures delivery within 24 hours to any region of China. The company also shares resources with other logistics companies.
- Preparing tax working papers that support the company’s quarterly/year-end tax provision process on timely basis
- Preparing / assisting in corporate tax compliance, planning and process improvement initiatives
- Managing various tax reporting, tax compliance and project related deadlines
- Understanding and assessing the impact of local country taxation developments and their impact on the company
- Analysis and preparation of working papers to support the company’s transfer pricing methodologies
- Providing support, analysis and reporting for taxation audits and special projects
- Providing support to internal stakeholder groups enabling business decisions that maximize enterprise value
- University degree in Accounting or Taxation, with 3-5 years of tax experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve/research problems both independently and collaboratively
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Self-starter with excellent accounting, analytical, creative problem-solving and project management skills
- Enthusiastic to learn from and work with other team members
Provide with working visa
Open Positions from LinkHRM