STUDENT OPPORTUNITY - Manufacturing and Engineering
Are you a student with a passion for science? If so, great! Join Dow, a global leading materials science company that transforms industry and lives - $30 billion sales, operating in 31 countries and is the recipient of numerous awards as a top employer.
At Dow, we are offering students the opportunity to kickstart their career in science by interning with our renowned manufacturing and engineering department. Our Internships cover an exciting scope of the chemical industry that address global challenges through fundamental and applied research. No matter which role you chose, you will be supported by expertise in the industry and an inclusive environment.
We are looking for ambitious students to fill several global and international M&E roles in The UK, Germany, Spain, India and The Netherlands. We will connect you with a group of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Visit our landing page to view all open student and graduate roles.
Graduate & Students - Dow
About you You’ll need to be:
· Fluent in English
· Recently graduated with a master’s degree or due to graduate in the foreseeable future
· Passionate about chemistry
· Step 1 – Visit at our Graduate & Students page by clicking apply
· Step 2 – Sign in or create your account
· Step 3 - Make sure your resume is accessible. Easily link your LinkedIn Profile to load your resume when logging into apply.
· Step 4 – Wait for an interview call by the Recruiter
· Step 5 – Get selected and Welcome to team Dow
Don’t feel the chemistry with any of our current open roles? Then please join Dow Talent Community to receive regular company updates, newsletters and job alerts based on your preferences.