Finance & Accounting
Senior Financial Accountant+ 查看更多
Senior Financial Accountant
Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Supporting Sales functions with the analysis work, eg: the COGS, Profit Margin;
- Supporting Finance team with G/L alignment, Accounting Policy setting, and periodical close;
- Supporting for the intercompany transactions and business loan and interest recognition;
- Executing and supporting for the VAT and CIT filling with external agencies;
- Minimum Bachelor degree, candidates who has WO mind (preferred in quantitative field), specialized in Econometrics, International Financial and Controlling, Auditing, Accounting or Business Management / Administration with minor International Finance, Accounting, or Controlling;
- Minimum 3+ Years Experiences within relative fields;
- Professional Certificate or In-Training: ACCA, RA, AA, or equivalent;
- Advanced Skills in Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP/4Hana or ExactOnline, Hands-on experience is preferrable;
- Good business communication skills, very fluent in English, Chinese or Dutch would be a plus.
What LGMG has to offer
A challenging position in an ambitious organization where no day is the same. A company with a view to the future which you can grow together with and, above all, put your own stamp on.
In addition, we also offer:
- Competitive working conditions;
- A laptop;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Company pension scheme;
- Training and courses;
Open Positions from LGMG Europe B.V.