SAP FICO Consultant (Business Analyst)+ 查看更多
SAP FICO Consultant (Business Analyst)
1. Finance systems implementation and rolling out, including SAP and other Finance periphery systems.
2. Finance requirements gathering and solution designing, function spec drafting, testing, and deployment.
3. Daily operation support and training.
1. 5 Years or more working experience in the SAP FICO module, at least 2 years of SAP independent implementation experience.
2. Strong communication and advisory skills.
3. Fluency in English and ability to use English as the main working language.
4. Chinese language skills (preferred).
5. Accept the business trips.
6. Experience with global projects or Finance standardization projects will be better.
Our client company is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, the company has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry. Our client company possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow their customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Our client company possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow our client's customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Our client company in Hoofddorp is now looking for a SAP FICO Consultant/Business Analyst to join our IT Department team.
Provide with working visa