Do you like commercial challenges in the Biotechnology industry?
We are currently looking for Sales Representative!
HUB is looking to expand and strengthen its Business Development (BD) and Marketing and Sales department. Organoid Technology is a new, dynamic, and rapidly growing area of the drug development industry. The successful commercialization of the Organoid Technology requires insightful, creative, and flexible business-oriented people.
The position is in the Business Development (BD) department and reports to the CBO of HUB Organoids. In this role, you will interact primarily with Marketing and Sales and the laboratory department HUB Services. In addition, you will work with Legal and Finance to support the business. Together the BD team drives HUBs revenue generation and stands at the basis of HUB exceedingly successful growth. We are seeking confident and result-driven individuals with eye for business, relationship-building skills, understanding of key markets, and passion to achieve ambitious targets.
HUB Organoids™ (HUB) is an innovative international company commercializing the technology invented by us in the lab of world-renowned scientist Prof. Clevers. HUB Organoid Technology represents a paradigm-shift that bridges the gap between the lab and the clinic and effectively brings “patients in the lab®” for drug discovery and development, preclinical patient stratification, predictive biomarker discovery, personalized medicine, clinical trials, regenerative medicine, and companion diagnostics applications.
· Identify, qualify and execute new sales leads by conducting primary research and pulling information from various resources.
· Respond efficiently and promptly to customer requests, clarify the customers' business challenges and be the resource throughout the whole sales cycle.
· Drive creative sales solutions for new potential customers; identify differentiators and create unique, tailored customer facing sales content.
· Provide ongoing insights to BD, marketing and sales colleagues to clearly report ongoing sales performance, market intelligence information, ongoing customer engagements, and internal/external customer related updates including pipeline activity, trigger events, and market changes.
· Meet and exceed the sales targets by working independently and proactively on existing and potential new customers via email, phone, video conferencing and conferences etc.
· Nurture existing customer relationships with a focus on increasing overall revenue using both existing and new HUB service offerings.
· Develop and maintain an annual business plan (together with other BD member) including anticipated sales increases, sales opportunities, anticipated competitive services.
· Analyse HUB existing accounts and leverage historical sales data and market trends by generating reports from CRM, extracting data from 3rd party sales tools, and through primary research to drive new businesses.
· Provide forecasting and reporting as required on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Health Sciences or Biomedical Science.
Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Sales in CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.
Experience in the preclinical CRO business is highly desirable
Able to travel internationally, up to 20% or more as required
Proficient in English (written and verbal)
Excellent interpersonal skills, business discernment, with a good understanding of biopharmaceutical industry and service offering
Handle multiple tasks in parallel and balance workload based on priority of assignments
Strong presentation and customer-interaction skills
What we offer:
· A limited contract of one year at HUB, with outlook on a permanent position
· An excellent competitive market-based salary based on 40 hours per week
· An additional 8% holiday allowance and year-end bonus
· 30,5 leave days plus national holidays (pro rata)
· A solid retirement plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
· An inspiring international working environment with professional and committed colleagues
· A successful innovative organization with career possibilities
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please respond before 25th of January 2022 and send your resume and cover letter in English.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Deadline sollicitaties: 25-1-2022
Verwachte startdatum: 1-3-2022
Job Type: Full-time
Open Positions from Hubrechts Organoids Technology