Unleash Your Full Potential
● In charge of sales contract and orders operation following the requirement from Hanshow and customer;
● Order & sales requirement acceptance and confirmation;
● Following the order produce plan and the international transportation;
● Responsible for the transportation in Germany;
●Responsible for collecting and sorting business documents and the work statements reporting;
● Communicate with customers and subordinate suppliers on business;
● Complete other temporary works assigned by the supervisor;
● Client Invoicing and follow-up, help with accounts receivable management.
● Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade, etc;
● Overseas experience in business, sales management or logistics management;
● Good command of English, German and Chinese language skill;
● Base in the Germany with 2 to 3 years sales operations or logistics working experience;
● Strong communication and coordination and Excel skills, and strong to work under pressure.
What we offer:
● Competitive salaries in the industry;
● A promising career development prospect;
● A smart, modern office environment;
● An open communication atmosphere;
● Regular tea break on Friday afternoon as well as team-building;
● Hybrid workplace.