· Do you want to help putting a tech gem from Belgium on the international map?
· Are you ready to develop a market-leading tech solution?
· Are you driven to achieve impact together with a passionate team?
As a member of the Sensolus sales team, you are an ambassador of the Sensolus brand by being the first point of contact with potential customers in the Netherlands.
As our sale executive you will generate leads and close deals with European customers in need of an all-in-one asset management solution for transport, supply chain and non-powered asset management.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated, and organized team player? This is a great opportunity to get a job at a fast growing, well-funded organization. In this role you’ll learn about all aspects of a sales cycle in a high volume phone and email environment.
What can you expect?
In your role as sales executive, your day will be filled with:
· Building our lead development pipeline by being on the phone, you prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources.
· Focusing on growth of SME customer segment (transport and supply chain optimization for non-powered assets) in Europe.
· Demonstrating our solutions and making your leads dream of an efficient transport and supply chain.
· Developing superior customer service relationship with prospects.
· Contributing to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications).
· Closing deals and contributing to the growth of Sensolus.
· Cross and up-selling.
· Becoming an expert in your domain and identify where Sensolus can create value with future solutions.
· Providing a weekly activity report.
What do we expect?
· Have a degree in business education (business economics, marketing, …) or equivalent work experience.
· Have interest in technology (more specifically IoT), sales and sales ops (metrics, salesforce, processes).
· Are passionate about turning technological innovations into commercial success.
· Are customer-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
· Are communicative in English.
· Are willing to travel.
· Have a hunter spirit.
What do we offer?
· The basis of our team is trust. Before you know it, you are a necessary link in our strong growth.
· We love proactivity and independence, and we take matters into our own hands.
· We are open to an innovative approach and we dare to try new things.
· At Sensolus, no two days are the same.
· We are a small and dynamic team of 36 full-time employees with a family feel.
· You will report to the head of sales who is based in our HQ in Ghent, Belgium and will be supported by a marketing, technical and admin team.
Contact us with your CV and let’s meet up for a digital coffee!